Steve Vai

Steve Vai @ KUFA Lyss (Switzerland)
Photos COPYRIGHT © All Rights Reserved
No images may be reproduced, copied or used whole or in part without my written permission
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photos COPYRIGHT © All Rights Reserved
No images may be reproduced, copied or used whole or in part without my written permission
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photos COPYRIGHT © All Rights Reserved
No images may be reproduced, copied or used whole or in part without my written permission
 
 
 
 
 
 
Steve Vai with Ibanez 7-string guitar 
 
 
Photos COPYRIGHT © All Rights Reserved
No images may be reproduced, copied or used whole or in part without my written permission
 
 
 
 
 
Steve Vai & Yasi Hofer (guest)
 
Photos COPYRIGHT © All Rights Reserved
No images may be reproduced, copied or used whole or in part without my written permission
 
 
Steve Vai with "ULTRA GUITAR"
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photos COPYRIGHT © All Rights Reserved
No images may be reproduced, copied or used whole or in part without my written permission.

Aucune de mes photographies ne peut être reproduite, copiée ou utilisée en partie ou en intégralité, sans permission écrite.
Tous droits réservés ©


No comments:

Post a Comment